Reconnect Mental Health Service provides outreach and early intervention support to young people aged 12-18 years and their families, where there is a risk of homelessness and emerging mental health concerns for the young person.
Mental health impacts a person’s ability to manage daily life. We work therapeutically with the young person and those in their immediate support network for up to six months. Our mobile service can come to you at school, at home, or at another location across metropolitan Adelaide.
The focus is on improving mental health in order to achieve life goals.
Click HERE for more information.
- Early identification of emerging social, emotional and mental health issues in young people
- Therapeutic work with young people and their families for up to six months
- Mobile service delivery to young people and their families, in their home, school or at other locations across metropolitan Adelaide
- Therapeutic interventions, including assessment, counselling, family work, referral and consultancy
- Alcohol and other drug support
Who: Young people aged 12 to 18 years where there is a risk of homeless and emerging mental health concerns.
How: Referrals are accepted from individuals, parents, teachers, school counsellors, service providers and other support people.
Contact: Phone the Reconnect team on (08) 8159 1400.
Back to service list