The Accommodation Support Program (ASP) is delivered as a service partnership between Centacare and the Inner North Country Mental Health Service, the Clare Community Mental Health Team, and the South East Integrated Mental Health Inpatient Unit and Community Service. Referrals must be from one of these clinical mental health teams.
ASP is a mental health program that provides structured, goal-focused and individually tailored services. The program supports people with their recovery by providing choices and opportunities to build on their interests, aspirations and strengths, and may include areas such as:
- Implementing strategies to improve management of mental health/emotional wellbeing.
- Developing daily living skills, such as: managing finances and budgeting, shopping and meal planning, and organising a daily routine.
- Accessing education, training, employment or vocational activities including volunteer work.
- Developing a healthier lifestyle such as healthy eating and exercising.
- Accessing and retaining suitable housing.
- Connecting with social and recreational activities in the community.
- Accessing any further assistance that may be required.
For more information on ASP, please call our Adelaide office on telephone (08) 8215 6700.
Back to service list