Challenges in life can present relationship difficulties and other issues which require adjusting to new circumstances.
Centacare provides confidential counselling support to individuals, couples, families and children. Our emphasis is on safe and respectful family interactions while maintaining a child focus.
We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and lifestyles, and interpreting services can be used where needed.
In addition, we offer a counselling program to Catholic schools in South Australia, with services delivered by innovative and highly skilled children’s counsellors.
Counselling can help with:
- Grief and loss
- Coping with change – in relationships, family, lifestyle, ageing, disability and illness
- Relationship difficulties
- Parenting, step-parenting and parenting post-separation
- Children coping with separation
- Behavioural issues
- Communication difficulties
- Emotional and sexual issues
- Family crisis and/or trauma
- Family violence issues
Download the Family Relationship Counselling Brochure for more information.
Who: Families, couples or individuals. You can be referred or self-refer.
Where: Counselling services are available at Centacare sites in Adelaide, Aldinga, Elizabeth, Mount Gambier, Murray Bridge, and Gilles Plains at Wandana Community Centre.
Cost: Fees are charged on a sliding scale with provision for those who are in financial difficulty. For individual client fees please click here
- Adelaide: 45 Wakefield Street, (08) 8215 6700
- Aldinga, How Road, (08) 8215 6310
- Elizabeth, The Centa, 34 Yorktown Road, (08) 8252 2311
- Mount Gambier, 13 Penola Road, (08) 8303 6630
- Murray Bridge, Unit 6/2 Sturt Reserve Road, (08) 8215 6320
- Gilles Plains, Wandana Community Centre, 14 Blacks Road, (08) 8261 8124
- Port Adelaide, 78-80 St Vincent Street, (08) 8203 6660 or (08) 8215 6700
Email for all services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to service list