The Individual Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Support Service (IPRSS) is delivered as a service partnership between Centacare and the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SAHLN) Specialist Community Mental Health Service (Marion), in Adelaide’s inner south region. Referrals must be from the SALHN clinical mental health team.
IPRSS is a mental health program that provides structured, goal-focused and individually tailored services. The program supports people with their recovery by providing choices and opportunities to build on their interests, aspirations and strengths, and may include areas such as:
- Implementing strategies to improve management of mental health/emotional wellbeing.
- Developing daily living skills, such as: managing finances and budgeting, shopping and meal planning, and organising a daily routine.
- Accessing education, training, employment or vocational activities including volunteer work.
- Developing a healthier lifestyle such as healthy eating and exercising.
- Accessing and retaining suitable housing.
- Connecting with social and recreational activities in the community.
- Accessing any further assistance that may be required.
For more information on our IPRSS program, please call our Adelaide office on telephone (08) 8215 6700.Back to service list