Mobile Family Connections (MFC) is a mobile playgroup and support resource for families with children aged 0 to 5 years living in southern Adelaide.
The emphasis is on having fun, forging friendships and learning together through play.
An initiative of Onkaparinga Communities for Children, the program connects families to community while providing street-level play and learning experiences at easily accessible locations in Noarlunga, Seaford, Aldinga and Sellicks Beach.
MFC staff support families through:
- Information sharing
- Connection and links to community services
- Introductions to local health, community and education services
- Sharing information on child development
- Service referral
The sessions run weekly, including during school holidays.
Click below flyers for more information.
- Mobile Family Connections flyer - 4 sites
- Mobile Family Connections flyer - Aldinga
- Mobile Family Connections flyer - Noarlunga
- Mobile Family Connections flyer - Seaford Meadows
- Mobile Family Connections flyer - Sellicks Beach
Who: Families with children aged under five years living in the City of Onkaparinga.
How: Families can contact our team for more information or be referred by a service.
Contact: The team is based at Aldinga. For more information, please phone (09) 8215 6310 or email email@example.com
Back to service list